Friday 31 December 2010

2010 Highlights

I've been told that Hogmanay is the word of the day on dictionary.com, and so it should be.

Happy Hogmanay to you all.

I've taken some time today to reflect over the past year. Before really sitting down and thinking about it the only thing I thought I liked about 2010 was that it was a nice clean number. Having taken some more time, I realise that there has been plenty to be thankful for this past year.

Here are my highlights of 2010 (click the links), complete with videos and pictures:

Personal Highlights

Food & Drink Highlights

TV & Movies Highlights

Internet Content Highlights

Book Highlights

Some will interest you more than others, but I hope you're able to smile with me as I look back upon 2010. Maybe you'll even find something that will make 2011 start with a bang.

Happy Hogmanay and Happy New Year To You All,
David Smith

No comments: